In line with our core values, we aspire to create a platform for a diversity of views on topics relevant to Afghanistan issues of the day in a civil manner. Now Hasht-e-Subh welcomes articles written in English from authors and researchers writing about Afghanistan. Here are general guidelines to submit your opinion pieces for consideration for publication.
- Hasht-e-Subh does not publish anything that goes against democratic values and human rights.
- Hasht-e-Subh does not publish any articles that contains abusive language towards any of the ethnic, religious, and minority groups.
- You must have written the article yourself to submit.
- The article should be well-written, succinct, comprehensive, and understandable.
- Hasht-e-Subh accepts analytical articles that are based on realistic analysis, rather than personal feelings, emotions, or preferences.
- The article must be relevant to Afghanistan.
- The article should not have been previously published anywhere else, and should not be published elsewhere in the future without giving Hasht-e-Subh due credit.
- The article must be between 800 to 1200 words.
- The article must contain a title, and sections should be clearly marked and separated.
- Please include a brief biography of yourself at the end of the article.
- If you are using outside sources in your article, please hyperlink the sources in your article.
- The submission should be in a ‘word’ document. PDF files will not be considered.
- The Hasht-e-Subh editors reserve the right to review and edit an article before publishing. This review may take between three days to one week. If there is a consideration about the content, the author will be contacted.
Submit your articles to our English editor at [email protected]